So today I’ll be telling you what I read because February was over like years ago lol, but anyways let just jump in.
1. The first book I read was Horror Business by Ryan Craig Bradford, which I did a review for the author (my own thoughts though). But I do have to say this book was really good, and I think that the author did a very good job on writing this book. But just read my thoughts here, you won’t be disappointed.
2. Then I read Valentine In Love, also another review asked of me, and I liked the story very much because it was a short story, while having a great romance for valentines day. I also loved the book because of the compatible male and female but you can read more here.
3. Then I read Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield, which was an absolutely unique book with a great writing style. Basically this book was about Darcy, the writer, finishing the book Afterwolds. Which was about a girl named Lizzie, who survived a terrorist attack and who crosses into a underworld. it’s a crazy good story that everyone should read, especially read the review coming up.
4. Then I read Life in the No Dating Zone, which wasn’t a big like favorite for me because I honestly felt the characters were just a bit dramatic for me like for real. But the story-line was pretty cool for me, at least.
5. Finally I finished the month off with reading Mind Games, which let me tell you was like an explosion in the mind and it was just– yes. The story was about two sisters who had special abilities and went to a “school” for them, and throughout the book shots are fired if you know what I mean. Keep posted for a review, because there will be one coming soon.
So I hope you guys liked this post, and what did you read this month, leave a comment below telling me.