Hi My Lovelies, so I know I haven’t wrote a post in a week or two if I am not mistaken. But here is a fun post, that I hope you guys like because I LOVE these types of posts because you get to know my crazy self. And honestly who doesn’t like reading these tags, like only crazy people don’t! But anyways here’s the tag, and I hope you try it your self because I tag you all!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Honestly, I have no exact way of picking what I read next. Like whatever I feel at that moment is what I do, it’s more of a feeling thing for me. Its using my feels that helps me evaluate my choices of books and what’s the best choice out of all of them.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
You might hate me for this decision, but I’m a ride or die if its real and leave it be if it’s not. (Like this post if you feel the same exact way, because we don’t waste time that we could be sleeping lol) I honestly just move on to the next because I hate wasting my time and I think reading a book that doesn’t intrigue you is totally just madness.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
The answer to this is YES, I am a fighter to the end and will always will be. There is nothing better than the race to finish before 12 am, especially while tweeting your success. Personally, I read as many books that I have an arms length to get to the range of my challenge. But be a fighter, don’t be a whiner.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t cope, I scream at the top of my lungs until I convince the publishers to change the new covers to the old covers again. No, lol I’m just kidding but to be honest I would probably cry until I actually get something accomplished and changed. Which can be effective, ha!
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Well honestly my process would have to be, 1. going to good reads and searching for the worst reviews I can find while scoffing at really good reviews. Then I read those bad reviews, tweet about how bad the book is and then go to sleep. It’s a full proof plan that works.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
OMG, lol this actually happened like I was reading Fault in Our Stars and (the saddest part happened to be what I was reading) I’m at a dentist office on my iPad, and my eyes start watering almost even springing some tears down. But basically, with my under explained story, I’m saying I usually let it happen and then tell people whats wrong when they ask. Their reactions seem to be so funny like for real.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
So I do exactly what people say not to do, I cheat. Not like cheating on a test, but like cheating by either stalking other blogs for a synopsis or searching google like a cat searching for food. Do I always find my answers? 99.8% of the time I find answers, and .2% is me going back to reread books. Like I don’t re-read books, ever! I don’t know why though, I guess that’s how I was raised lol.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I say “NO, NO, NO, NO buy your own books, THESE ARE MINE!”In the most childish voice you could ever imagine me doing.But by now I know you guys must be thinking I’m nuts if I say this to people and I hate to disappoint you but I don’t actually say that. It goes more like a staring contest between us, until I finally work up enough courage to TRY and trust someone with my book.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Easy! I go on a Netflix BENDER, like yessssss. Who doesn’t, I would hope that you guys do the same thing as me because if you don’t, we have some serious things to talk about. Just kidding. But ummm, I really just watch the new seasons of Bones or I watch a series of horror movies until I’m scared out of my mind. Someone needs to take my Netflix away, lol.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
Based on my buying history, I would have to say that I would buy all of the books If my paycheck can be touched at that time. Like if you don’t know my track record than you don’t know that I am absolutely addicted to buying books, like take everything away from me EXCEPT those, not my sparkles.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
In my expert opinion, usually my TBR would just grow longer and longer, because it really depends where my head is. Whether I’m tired or upset, I read whenever but it solely depends on what I bought to read and what is already in priority.
So thank you guys for reading this post and I hope you liked my tag that I took, and I absolutely love. Here’s the fun part though, I get to tag all of you suckers, so ha ha ha! Have fun and I wish you all a great day!